Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Jay Sean feat Lil Wayne Down With Lyrics

Jay Sean feat Lil Wayne Lyrics Down With mind if one of the texts too slow or too fast lyrics below: youdown child are down down down down, down, down, even if the sky falls down, down, down Ooh (ooh) You Oughta know, tonight is the night to let go, put on a show, I'd love to see you lose control, so as to leave behind because we have a night out, so come and fly with me as we make our great flight. So baby do not worry, you're my only you will not be alone, even if theSky Is Falling Down, You're my only, no need to worry Baby you're Down Down Down Down Down, Down, Down, Baby, I Down Down Down Down Down, Down, Down, although the sky to fall, just let be, come and bring your body close to me, I'll take you, hey, turn this place into our private week-end, so as to leave behind because we have a night out, so come and fly with me, as the to make our great escape, (so why do not we run away) So baby do not worry, you're my only, itnot alone, even when the sky falls down, you'd be my only, do not worry, you're Baby Down Down Down Down Down, Down, Down, Down Down Down Down Baby you're Down, Down, Down, even if the sky fall (Lil Wayne) falls while the sky as it should be, she gets down low for me, as it sets the temperature of zero degrees because I have more than freezing cold, I got this girl from overseas, is now my Miss America, I can now support soldier, I fight...

No comments:

Post a Comment